ROABAPromoting Aboriginal Business
Stakeholder, Industry Communication & Business Development
Members of ROABA
The Region One Aboriginal Business Association (ROABA)
The Region One Aboriginal Business Association (ROABA) is a non-profit organization that consists of Aboriginal Businesses, committed to networking between membership, enhancing industry communication, and promoting business for the betterment of all people in the region.
Our association ensures that all Full Members are qualified by at least 51% Aboriginal ownership and are local to the Region One area.
Promoting Aboriginal Business, Stakeholder and Industry Communication and Business Development.
Aboriginal Business in partnership with industry; enhancing opportunities by supporting economic development of Aboriginal people in the Region One area.
Our Corporate Values
ROABA values long term relationships with Full and Associate members. ROABA ensures that their Full members are at least 51% Aboriginal owned and majority controlled businesses.
Members and Growing!
- Promote and facilitate public relations of Aboriginal businesses and ROABA.
- Business Development.
- Strengthening relationships between Industry and Membership.
- Embracing and enhancing the needs of membership to meet the vision of opportunity and unity.
- Supporting educational strategies.
- Providing resources to assist the development of Aboriginal businesses.
- Promotion of mutual support and networking among Aboriginal businesses.
- Providing connections for the entire Aboriginal business community Bylaws.
Roaba is having their 2019 AGM Meeting on November 21, 2019
ROABA has had a busy year and we are looking at changing to better assist our members. Let’s stand together and be a part of the change.